Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

People are too cool to do it now a days

Probably 90% of the fans did the poznan because the fans next to them did,much like a mexican wave. It was entirely dependant on the 10% of more vocal fans starting it and keeping it going long enough and it's probably them that are too cool. Its exactly the same as its always been really and the same for songs they are usually started and over before they have had time to ripple around the ground.

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

Is there any prospect of adding more seats at the bottom of the stadium (and lowering the pitch further) so the first row is closer to the pitch? I think it helps the atmosphere to have fans right on top of the players, though I guess there may be structural reasons which mean it couldn't work?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

Is there any prospect of adding more seats at the bottom of the stadium (and lowering the pitch further) so the first row is closer to the pitch? I think it helps the atmosphere to have fans right on top of the players, though I guess there may be structural reasons which mean it couldn't work?
You cant see shit on the front row as it is, not sure they could lower the pitch any more as people wouldnt be able to see the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.