Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Khaldoon should be embarrassed. The outside looks like a third division set up. Not the image of a forward thinking club which is strange given that’s exactly what we are in every other respect. He was even asked about it in the end of season interview and said thanks for drawing my attention to it like he never sees it.
I don’t think people like Khaldoon have or would ever have a walk around the grounds of the stadium. They’d be chauffeured to the front door when they arrived and straight back into cars to chauffeur them away.

I’d describe the grounds around the Etihad as grubby, run-down and out of date.

I don’t think people like Khaldoon have or would ever have a walk around the grounds of the stadium. They’d be chauffeured to the front door when they arrived and straight back into cars to chauffeur them away.

Someone should send him the pictures on this thread!

Don't expect the chairman to walk round the stadium looking for work that needs doing, on the other hand there must be someone who's job it is . The area outside the stadium is looking very sad , over 300 plus day's with no games it's shameful how it looks.

I've seen him walk around the ground 3 or so years ago but he does. We know the surrounding area needs work and maybe a smarten up would be good but doubt very much will be done until the arena is finished.
Can't say it bothers me that much as when I go it's usually full of people and less noticeable.

I've seen him walk around the ground 3 or so years ago but he does. We know the surrounding area needs work and maybe a smarten up would be good but doubt very much will be done until the arena is finished.
Can't say it bothers me that much as when I go it's usually full of people and less noticeable.
I also remember Khaldoon walking around the ground a few years ago.
He was with the" Blazing Squad" and he was looking for West Ham fans!!!

Last edited:
The picture is a bit blurred when enlarged.

The days, not that long ago, when City fans created an atmosphere inside the Etihad.

Note level 2. And compare it to now. Not the fans fault.

1628544487452.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.