Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The appearance is just like Blackpool.. Something that once looked great but once weathered it requires expense to keep that up. Wonder if co-op live could host indoor fan zones at some point?

Some more pictures from today.

Guys In The Office, SSC-MCR.

Looks more like they are lowering a piling rebar cage in. Auger in / auger out / rebar in / concrete in / rinse / repeat.

PXL-20210811-112026879-2.jpg

PXL-20210811-111917208-2.jpg

Screenshot-20210811-133836.png

First world problem, when we were champs in '68 I don't recall a clamour to clear up all the white dogshit around Maine Rd. ;-)
To be fair they did put a perspective sheet to cover the outside toilets in the Kippax. Kids today are spoiled, getting your feet wet from pissing against a wall at half time would have a forum of it's own today

Quite funny this thread. Half the time you're all bemoaning the sanitisation of football and pine for dog shit alleys and public toilets not fit for purpose at the back of the Kippax. Now you're all embarrassed about some peeling paint and rust marks on concrete.
Take a look at JRB’s photos, it simple is not acceptable how tatty things have become.

Wow JRB ….send them to City FAO Khaldoon. Seriously he seems to have no idea. That is beyond disgraceful.

Dont we have some sort of fan’s representation where these could be shown too? I know @Prestwich_Blue used to be on it…maybe he could pass them on.

Never seen anything as bad as that for an entertainment complex that is supposed to attract the public.
I started reading the above expecting to see a joke in the last line. Oh dear...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.