Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Good news.

Today I purchased a very good drone for a fantastic price. I'd like to thank the person at John Lewis for the price markdown. All being well I'l be using the drone early next year and posting pictures and videos of the arena being built over the next few years.
A word of warning , make sure you get permission or the correct licences flying over the Etihad, you can get into bother, speaking from experence.

Reactions: jrb
2 new Tweets from Coop Live Arena.

Co-op Live, sanitising the live music experience. Not for me. Looks horrendous and completely at odds with the founding ethos of the original Co-operative Pioneers.

Good news.

Today I purchased a very good drone for a fantastic price. I'd like to thank the person at John Lewis for the price markdown. All being well I'l be using the drone early next year and posting pictures and videos of the arena being built over the next few years.

marinha-portuguesa-drone-fail.gif

Good news.

Perv

i would be very interested to know how city stands to benefit from this e.g. do we have a stake with the Coop, or was our benefit just the Silver Lake investment at the start.

i would be very interested to know how city stands to benefit from this e.g. do we have a stake with the Coop, or was our benefit just the Silver Lake investment at the start.
Peter Swales gets 15% of all steak and kidney pie sales at the new arena.

A word of warning , make sure you get permission or the correct licences flying over the Etihad, you can get into bother, speaking from experence.

Going to look into that. Hence why I won't be using the drone straightaway. I'll probably go on a Drone course and do everything legit.

I know it's no longer the case where you can just fly a Drone anywhere you want to without permission. There was a clamp down on people flying Drones, with Drones being confiscated by the Police, etc.

There used to be loads of city centre Drone Videos on Youtube. They've all but dried up, bar the odd one. Most city centre Drone Videos on Youtube are old Drone Videos. You can tell that by Worsley's towers that are completed or still under construction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.