Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

A major factor in attendance is the abysmal transport links. In my case I travel from York, it’s about 70 miles, mostly on motorway or similar. This season the average journey time is between 21/2 to 3 hours. It gets slower season in season out. For the Chelsea game we got onto Broadway in extra quick time only to have long delays on Broadway & Old Road. It’s wearing but it’s we we do. I know others have similar issues with the M6. We need better transport links.

A major factor in attendance is the abysmal transport links. In my case I travel from York, it’s about 70 miles, mostly on motorway or similar. This season the average journey time is between 21/2 to 3 hours. It gets slower season in season out. For the Chelsea game we got onto Broadway in extra quick time only to have long delays on Broadway & Old Road. It’s wearing but it’s we we do. I know others have similar issues with the M6. We need better transport links.
I've given up on Broadway now. Fckin nightmare. From the M62 just carry on to the M60 then get on Oldham Rd from Jcn 22. It's a bit better.

To keep up with their neighbours. Frustratingly that new spuds stadium does look impressive.

Even though the Etihad is looking a bit scruffy in parts now, it’s a palace compared to the rat infested rotting pile of old scaffolding in Salford.

Not sure it is to be honest and even if it was, should that really be the benchmark?

Obviously it's not the most important thing in the world and there's a hell of a lot to be happy about supporting City right now but if Arsenal are sorting theirs, with the state ours is in should we not be looking to sort ours?

The North Stand expansion will be built for this and we’ll have the benefit of funding for it.

View attachment 36013
Only 10 venues needed in the French Euros and the next one in Germany, and with it being UK + Ireland wide, there's just too many existing stadia that are big enough.

Manchester will only get one venue probably and they'll go with an upgraded swamp probably.

Only 10 venues needed in the French Euros and the next one in Germany, and with it being UK + Ireland wide, there's just too many existing stadia that are big enough.

Manchester will only get one venue probably and they'll go with an upgraded swamp probably.
And just like the world cup in 66, theyll get huge funding for updating old toilet

Blimey we travel twice as far and from further north it takes the same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.