Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

A long, but interesting read.

Co-op Live: The Building Manchester Deserves Inside (And Outside)​

I'm not sure our Irish cousins will be too happy being part of the UK.

And if you look at the north of the UK, from Dublin to Liverpool, to Newcastle

Scousers would probably have a moan too..

Last edited:
Whilst over at the AO Arena.

Click on the link for a drone video.

Gemma Vaughan.

Everything we do has guest experience at the core. Take a look round our brand new spaces.

This £50mil redevelopment has allowed us to;

⚡ Elevate Guest Experience
⚡Increase the Venues Capacity
⚡Develop one-of-a-kind Michelin Star premium Bar & Restaurant
⚡Cement our place as Manchester's most loved Entertainment Venue
⚡Protect our Sustainability credentials

Penny to a bag of shit that they wouldn’t have done it if the Coop hadn’t been built…

Penny to a bag of shit that they wouldn’t have done it if the Coop hadn’t been built…
And for the 18,000+ who attend that aren't VIP's, the same shit as they've provided over the last 20+ years. Massive queues for food and drink, dangerous crowding at the corners, shit placement of toilets etc etc. The AO is like a Brittania Hotel, they've done nothing for decades apart from ringing the bell, taking peoples hard-earned and treating them like sh*te.

Screen grabbed from the drone video posted by Lexstar on the North stand thread.

I wonder what, if anything, is going to happen with that large parcel of land, including off picture, which could also include part the away coach park, on the other side of the pedestrian bridge? Looking at the coach park, it doesn’t need all that current land for a handful of away coaches for every home game.

View attachment 115270
I would away fan zone, milk them everything they got lol

And for the 18,000+ who attend that aren't VIP's, the same shit as they've provided over the last 20+ years. Massive queues for food and drink, dangerous crowding at the corners, shit placement of toilets etc etc. The AO is like a Brittania Hotel, they've done nothing for decades apart from ringing the bell, taking peoples hard-earned and treating them like sh*te.

Arena shows for the hoi-polloi are shite - stuck in the gods, shit facilities, watching a dot on the stage and needing the video screens to see what's going on. They're not getting any of my money.

Stick to the Apollo/Ritz/Academy/Guerilla/Deaf Institute and smaller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.