Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

It's just dawned on me that this time next year, it will be as good as finished! Such exciting times for the club and the local community with the college and everything else.

Haha, the groundsmens building is bigger than some clubs entire setup! Not long ago we were paying the guys in cash to spray the lines with spray paint the day of the match!

Rammyblues said:
Quality, first one looks like you could be in a desert somewhere!!!!!! Must make our owner feel right at home.

The United Arab Eastlands.
Wait till those 2000 odd trees get planted...

These latest pics show the true scale of the site - the speed it's going is up is impressive too.

Cheers for posting JRB.

Its exciting to see the above pictures of the Etihad Campus starting to take shape....................

I see the old piss-can has adopted the 'Redknapp' style 'We nearly purchased that site'.

They just can't leave us alone can they.

Favourite thread on here. Makes me excited for the future - I've not felt that for most of my 40 odd years of support.
Just wanted to say thanks to jrb and others for their great work.

a steward told me last night that stadium expansion was mentioned at their briefing and announcements are imminent.

city are coming said:
a steward told me last night that stadium expansion was mentioned at their briefing and announcements are imminent.

great final something to look at ... will be interesting to see how they are planning on doing it and what t will look like in it's next incarnation

city are coming said:

Good news if true, it's so frustrating being 90% sure something is happening but not knowing when it will be announced!

But quite a few people on this thread believe it will still be a while before anything is announced, so I'll wait till an official announcement before I get too excited. Thanks for the info though city are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.