Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

thanks for taking photos of my brickwork which i have built on the boundary wall.

dont think wall will go right round the plans we have only show the area we are building at the moment

Ardwick Green Blue said:
Although we have had the expansion confirmed we still don't know when, by how much, one end or both etc etc.

Strange.

Good things come to those who wait...

flipmode said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
Although we have had the expansion confirmed we still don't know when, by how much, one end or both etc etc.

Strange.

Good things come to those who wait...

We have an idea, according to the powers that be in Rugby that is. We are hosting one of the games in the Rugby world cup Summer 2015 and they have our capacity on their website (I'm not linking, its easy enough to find) as 54k by the time of the event, they even mention us expanding it. I would guess then that work will start in 12 months time. This ties in with reports that the South stand will be expanded first for that event, with the family stand being done end of the season after (season endson 15/16).

I am sure our owner would want the main stadium to look as aesthetically pleasing as possible only extending one end will make it look lop sided so I can only assume one side one year followed by the other a little while after meaning we go up to 60K or thereabouts.

Thanks for the kind comments.

It's my pleasure.

Will keep on updating throughout the Summer Months.

Catch 22. Currently using my camera phone to take the pictures. The quality isn't great, but due to it's size it fits through the gaps in the fencing and mesh surrounding the site. This wouldn't be possible with a normal camera. However, at some point this Summer I will invest in a decent point and shoot camera. Until then it's the trusted camera phone. :-)

jrb said:

It's my pleasure.

Catch 22. Currently using my camera phone to take the pictures. The quality isn't great, but due to it's size it fits through the gaps in the fencing and mesh surrounding the site. This wouldn't be possible with a normal camera. However, at some point this Summer I will invest in a decent point and shoot camera. Until then it's the trusted camera phone. :-)
what you really need is a long pole to put the camera on top of to get some raised view shots ;-)

DiscoSteve said:
jrb said:

It's my pleasure.

what you really need is a long pole to put the camera on top of to get some raised view shots ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-Alpenpod-Walking-Monopod-Cameras/dp/B002DOUXSA/ref=sr_1_1?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1370265345&sr=1-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-Alpenpod-W ... 345&sr=1-1</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.