Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

JCB001 said:
I am led to believe that a company on Clayton Lane which overlooks the new site and owned/managed by Rags intend hiring out a room to the press .Carrington all over again

Don't suppose we can slap a compulsory purchase order on their building, knock it down and replace it with a statue of Aguero kicking Baconface's head into the back of the net in a 93:20 pose?

Better yet, since Carrington is directly across the road from their training ground, why not just build a tower their and do the exact same thing so that the press can view their training sessions too?

JCB001 said:
I am led to believe that a company on Clayton Lane which overlooks the new site and owned/managed by Rags intend hiring out a room to the press .Carrington all over again

1. How tall are the trees that we're planting? Get some giant redwoods in!
2. Wasn't there a full size indoor pitch included in the plans? They'll have a job spying on that.

JCB001 said:

I thought the first team are going to be training on the central pitch in the enclosed facility, so no matter if a building was hired out to the media, they wouldn't see anything anyway?!

I'm sure something can be arranged if it is used for the rag press, you know like a home visit or something?

JCB001 said:

Utter horseshit. There isn't a building on Clayton Lane that is high enough to overlook the campus once the landscaping is in.

lancs blue said:
JCB001 said:

1. How tall are the trees that we're planting? Get some giant redwoods in!
2. Wasn't there a full size indoor pitch included in the plans? They'll have a job spying on that.
I know you're only joking but it would be cool to have some kickass monster trees. :-)

Drove past the CFA for the first time in about 14-18 days due to recovery post op, and in that short space of time it was so easy to see how much had progressed since I last went past.

The mini stadium is really taking shape now, with the outer shell becoming more and more spherical as the days pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.