Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

fbloke said:
This is from the OS

These are the moments where Ticket Exchange comes in handy. Available for Superbia and Platinum Seasoncard holders, it allows you to sell your ticket* to another City member for between 90% and 150% of its value.

So you are never out of pocket, and a fellow Blue will get to see the game. Win-win.

Win, fucking win!!

You can now charge another City fan 150% of face value (plus Viagogo fees BTW) - aint that fantastic!

I'm no fan of Viagogo, but in fairness - the seller sets the price. If a ticket is on sale for 150% of face value, it's because the season ticket holder who is passing it on has consciously and deliberately chosen to rip off another fan. It is actually possible to sell through Viagogo at a price such that, even with the fees added in, the ticket ends up cheaper to the 2nd hand buyer than it was originally.

Falastur said:
fbloke said:
This is from the OS

These are the moments where Ticket Exchange comes in handy. Available for Superbia and Platinum Seasoncard holders, it allows you to sell your ticket* to another City member for between 90% and 150% of its value.

So you are never out of pocket, and a fellow Blue will get to see the game. Win-win.

Win, fucking win!!

You can now charge another City fan 150% of face value (plus Viagogo fees BTW) - aint that fantastic!

I'm no fan of Viagogo, but in fairness - the seller sets the price. If a ticket is on sale for 150% of face value, it's because the season ticket holder who is passing it on has consciously and deliberately chosen to rip off another fan. It is actually possible to sell through Viagogo at a price such that, even with the fees added in, the ticket ends up cheaper to the 2nd hand buyer than it was originally.

which means the seller is losing out on what they paid for it. Viagogo takes money from both ends, it is simply against how all tickets should be exchanged, but in particular City, at face value with no fees. It should be a club run ticket exchange, simple as.

Viagogo provides a huge marketplace, much like ebay. Why *shouldnt* they take a fee? How are they supposed to make money?

Now personally I think they should only tax the seller, but the whole face value thing is a non issue. Its simple supply and demand.

Will the Etihad campus be open to the public ?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Falastur said:
fbloke said:
This is from the OS

Win, fucking win!!

which means the seller is losing out on what they paid for it. Viagogo takes money from both ends, it is simply against how all tickets should be exchanged, but in particular City, at face value with no fees. It should be a club run ticket exchange, simple as.

That's it. spot on.

but, currently we don't have any alternative so we'll have to live with Viagogo and personally I do get it if a seller doesn't have the option to sell/give it to a friend but can't make it to a game and wants to set his price so that he will (himself) receive the face value. don't agree with the option to price ticket at 150% but 110% is fine for me.

edit: this conversation should be contineud in another thread tho.

Blame FFFP. Everything that is in place to fleece fans is because of FFFP. Our owners couldn't give a crap otherwise and would make things as cheap and easy for fans as possible. They care more about the higher level image and sponsorship.

I hate FIFA and Uefa.

Englisc said:
again great pics,thanks lads.
cant help but smile every time,the futures bright its sky blue!!!

agreed. I like to see the pics how the development is getting on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.