Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

So so proud to see all this .

As the man from the council said "built in inner city Manchester ( or similar ) , not the plains of Cheshire" !!

I drive past this everyday on my way to and from work and the one thing that strikes me the most with the development, is the speed of which things are moving. Even coming home from nights at 06:45-07:00 and the trucks are rumbling and the cranes are moving.

I thought when it was announced that the start of the 2014/2015 season was a very adventurous target, not anymore. It is majorly impressive how quickly it is moving.

I think like every City fan, it'll only truly start to mean something when the shell of the Stadium is up, and the foundations are in place for the walkway/bridge over ATW.

flipmode said:
I drive past this everyday on my way to and from work and the one thing that strikes me the most with the development, is the speed of which things are moving. Even coming home from nights at 06:45-07:00 and the trucks are rumbling and the cranes are moving.

I thought when it was announced that the start of the 2014/2015 season was a very adventurous target, not anymore. It is majorly impressive how quickly it is moving.

I think like every City fan, it'll only truly start to mean something when the shell of the Stadium is up, and the foundations are in place for the walkway/bridge over ATW.
Went past it yesterday on the Metro on way to dentist in Droylsden, they have really threw it up from when i last seen it a month ago, it looks brilliant

Can only reiterate what flipmode has said. I also drive past most days and the speed at which things seem to be moving is astonishing.

I never see the new developments because I always arrive at the ground from the City Centre. I assume they are on the other side, or they are well hidden

Gill(and the Glazer's) have obviously been reading this thread?

"I'm sure they will come back," Gill said of City. "They've got some ambitious plans on their investment and their academy. But that's what the excitement of the Premier League is.

As for our ambitious plans on investment, what the f*** would he know?

jrb said:
Gill(and the Glazer's) have obviously been reading this thread?

"I'm sure they will come back," Gill said of City. "They've got some ambitious plans on their investment and their academy. But that's what the excitement of the Premier League is.

As for our ambitious plans on investment, what the f*** would he know?

Its generally known as "shitting oneself" !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.