Etihad discount help needed

Hi all, bringing this to the top again to see if Etihad Airlines are offering any city ST fans discounts? Looking at some flights and even 10% a big saving. Cheers
Even if cost was everything I still wouldn't fly with these wankers. I'm just back from Oz using them, never again.

What happened?
I heard it was an unfortunate accident. He was just getting up to stretch his legs when the plane hit an air pocket, he was thrown sideways and tried to steady himself. However his hand accidentally went down the blouse of the woman sitting next to him.

Trying to grab the arm rest, his other hand went up her skirt. His hands were only there for about ten minutes but they wouldn't have it that it was a pure accident and chucked him off at the next airport on thr flight path, which happened to be Tehran.

What happened?
@UUJblue In May I booked M/cr- Abu Dhabi Sydney for September coming back December. At the time of payment I booked extra leg room seats for me and Mrs Mist. £600 in all. At the airport they stuck us at the back of the plane and said the seats hadn't been paid for (despite the fact I had proof on my phone of one single payment) There is no complaints procedure nothing.
The staff are rude and the passengers worse. One bloke sat in the middle seat on a row of four and refused to move despite 2 adults and their 2 children being booked on that row. He did move though, I moved the ignorant fucker. He wasn't on his own though loads did it. The staff weren't arsed.
The food is shit and toilets filthy.
Awful airline. I am now lodging a claim with Mastercard to get my money back.

I heard it was an unfortunate accident. He was just getting up to stretch his legs when the plane hit an air pocket, he was thrown sideways and tried to steady himself. However his hand accidentally went down the blouse of the woman sitting next to him.

Trying to grab the arm rest, his other hand went up her skirt. His hands were only there for about ten minutes but they wouldn't have it that it was a pure accident and chucked him off at the next airport on thr flight path, which happened to be Tehran.
You missed the bit about my fly somehow coming down and my dick falling out. :-)

@UUJblue In May I booked M/cr- Abu Dhabi Sydney for September coming back December. At the time of payment I booked extra leg room seats for me and Mrs Mist. £600 in all. At the airport they stuck us at the back of the plane and said the seats hadn't been paid for (despite the fact I had proof on my phone of one single payment) There is no complaints procedure nothing.
The staff are rude and the passengers worse. One bloke sat in the middle seat on a row of four and refused to move despite 2 adults and their 2 children being booked on that row. He did move though, I moved the ignorant fucker. He wasn't on his own though loads did it. The staff weren't arsed.
The food is shit and toilets filthy.
Awful airline. I am now lodging a claim with Mastercard to get my money back.
Flip sounds crap. 600 seems a good price tho. I’m looking Dublin-AD- Tokyo and it’ll be 1800 for 2.

Was the booking direct with etihad? Seen some people book 3rd party to save money but they cock up name changes or extra requests.

I hate people who are stubborn like that. When you see a family together, why not make it easier. See it from time to time on domestic flights but you just have to embarrass people to show how much of an arse their being. When the staff don’t jump in it doesn’t help.

Flip sounds crap. 600 seems a good price tho. I’m looking Dublin-AD- Tokyo and it’ll be 1800 for 2.

Was the booking direct with etihad? Seen some people book 3rd party to save money but they cock up name changes or extra requests.

I hate people who are stubborn like that. When you see a family together, why not make it easier. See it from time to time on domestic flights but you just have to embarrass people to show how much of an arse their being. When the staff don’t jump in it doesn’t help.
No £600 was just for the extra leg room seats, that was on top of the flight. I booked direct on their Web site so no one cocked up bar Etihad. If they had just tried to sort it out and offered me a refund I would have accepted it was just one of those things. To ignore me, lie to me and then ignore me again....... wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.