Etihad metro link open for Christmas !

jimharri said:
LHarper said:
jimharri said:
So; instead of the scrums being at the bus stops after the game, they'll be at the tram stops. Fabulous. I usually do what scores of fans do, and walk back into town after the game. 20-25 minutes max.

Same. It only takes 12 minutes if you run as I found out after the Dortmund game!
When you get to a certain age/waistline, you can't/won't run!

Yeah, got to say, not many people joined me like that scene in Forrest Gump.

Forrest+Gump+running+picture+Running+WithCharlene+Charlene+Ragsdale.jpg

a fantastic addition to the worlds fastest growing club ,cant wait to use this to get to the etihad ,getting back thats a diffrent matter ,shanks pony i think.

jay_mcfc said:
GazC said:
I hope the club negotiate something with metrolink whereby the cost of your metrolink ticket on match days is covered under a match ticket or season card, similar to what happens in Germany.

Yeah, good luck with that one

Two years ago the club were actively looking at this as a possibility.
Nothing mentioned recently.

It's a shocking system but it's another form of transport, less cars = clearer roads.

How many trams will be waiting after the game because one tram holds 206 people.

is it true that the bury line will continue through to ashton so i wouldn't have to change in town?<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 am --<br /><br />is it true that the bury line will continue through to ashton so i wouldn't have to change in town?

the kippax kid said:
is it true that the bury line will continue through to ashton so i wouldn't have to change in town?

-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 am --

is it true that the bury line will continue through to ashton so i wouldn't have to change in town?

Yes its true, and a single unit can carry 250 people

Should be fun having a beer in City Square and giving it out to the rags as they walk from the tram stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.