Etihad official CITY player of the year vote

Re: Etihad player of the year vote

It'd be a hell of a 5 aside team wouldn't it! I went for Kompany in the end, it's about the player who has been the best throughout the whole season. I can't think of many dips in form from him, barring the odd (very rare) performance where he wasn't quite up to his usual standard. Like others have said though, it's great to be in a position, where so many of our players have played well enough to be in contention!

It is a difficult decision between Vinnie and Nigel. Silva has been great since he adapted to the league, but VK and De Jong have been immense all season.

Tevez has probably had the best year of his career and won us more points single-handedly than anyone else, but he asked to leave so I would be surprised if he wins.

It's very hard to choose one out of them 5 players but Silva just gets my vote.

When you look at them 5 players...is there a better spine to a team then that???

Its a tough decision....went with Hart as he's saved our bacon on numerous occasions but the same could be said for Vinnie..

In a serious post, I have plumped for VK. It was either him or Tevez.

Based on consistancy and the fact that we have been brilliant at the back this season which I believe is mostly down to his organisation of the defecnce.

Vincent Kompany. A true professional. In every interview I've ever seen of him he just comes across as a genuine bloke.

The way he's going, for me, he WILL become the greatest centre half we've ever had

De Jong.

Although there are arguments for all of them to get it. Just he does so much of the 'nasty' work that might go unnoticed, but really shows when he isn't playing. Hart has made some quality saves, Kompany has been so assured at the back, Tevez has been unreal 90% of the time he has played, apart from the blip after the transfer request, and Silva is a player who could stroll in to any team...jus needs to learn to add a couple more goals to his game. All been awesome though, as have almost all our players.

I've gone for Hart. It was an extremely difficult decision as I think any of those are more than worthy winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.