Etihad official CITY player of the year vote

Re: Etihad player of the year vote

more undecided now than when i voted !
difficult to say the least i went for vk a future true leader and seems an inspiration to the rest of them
they all had a very good case imo
thought it would be easy decision till you actually see all five

De Jong

I just remember when he got injured for around a month and everything fell to bits for a few games.. class act!

Torn between NDJ and Vinnie - going to have to have a long think about this.

It would have been Tevez but he lost any chance of my vote after the transfer request. Plus I'd look daft voting for someone who may leave a couple of weeks after winning City player of the year :p

Kompany for me but Yaya should be on shortlist. That would be our six most important players and best performers this year.

You could make a case for Zabaleta too

As it Player of the season I had to go for Kompany

I agree with DeJong being missed the most but surely missing those games goes against him being player of the season?

Joe or Vinnie, but I think I would go for Joe but only just, he has been brilliant this year

thats is real tough one,

Our backbone is Hart Kompany DeJong and tevez but then Silva has been immense....so I will go for YaYa for the two very special goals!

Was gonna vote Carrick or Crouch but as neither are there, I went with Vinnie, best player in the Prem this season, not just City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.