Etihad Stadium to be used by NHS during coronavirus pandemic

Great gesture from the club. People (journalists) having a go at City over this should ask themselves what they're doing to help in this time of crisis. Easy to make smart arse comments, not so easy to do something to actually benefit people.
They’re wanting football to start over anything and at any cost to health.

fucking arseholes the lot of em.

Come on City,
Ban Ogden This is going too far!!!
Just a thought.. once we win our CAS hearing (fingers crossed) there is a reason why our PR department is so quiet about this sort of thing..that expression is, give some people enough rope...
I do wonder myself if certain individuals will be getting a few letters though the door if there is a case to answer to on the clubs reputation as a business being damaged and well we all know about that.
Anyway what a great gesture by the club as always leading by example.

Just a thought.. once we win our CAS hearing (fingers crossed) there is a reason why our PR department is so quiet about this sort of thing..that expression is, give some people enough rope...
I do wonder myself if certain individuals will be getting a few letters though the door if there is a case to answer to on the clubs reputation as a business being damaged and well we all know about that.
Anyway what a great gesture by the club as always leading by example.

Yes on all the points you raise

I think it was probably just Ogden’s shit attempt at “banter”. The guy’s an absolute prick though. Stealing a living.

He really is pandering to the lowest of the low there isn’t he? Such a thoughtless, and completely needless tweet.

This guy is a prick. Is there another club in the world that gets as much stick as us? we could create a cure and still get slagged off.

Wet Spam’s stadium was paid for with tax payers’ money but they’ve not made any grand gestures to offer those facilities in this time of need. Not to mention our national stadium.

What a club we support..

Oozes class from every pore..

Brilliant manager, players, owner and staff..

This is how clubs of stature and class behave in times of crisis.

A certain team not too far away should watch and learn instead of pushing their own grubby agenda..

Makes me proud to be a blue..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.