eto'o has just been seen getting on a plane heading for manc

swp80 said:
gr8t news tell me wot time plane lands i will pick him up and bring a pen for him to sign for us

If you see Bacon face with a Blanket stood next to a bentley......shoot the fooker.

If you look the guy who posted the statement is a united fan so he is trying to get our hopes up.

Maybe I should open an account on a rag forum. My username could be 'skintrags', and my first post could be something along these lines;

"no one is on a plane from anywhere to sign for us, that ginger twat was right, money is too tight to mention..."

TFC said:
Maybe I should open an account on a rag forum. My username could be 'skintrags', and my first post could be something along these lines;

"no one is on a plane from anywhere to sign for us, that ginger twat was right, money is too tight to mention..."

now that is brilliant!!!

TFC said:

That would be a great chant for the rags next time out.

"Money's too tight to mention,
you're heading for a 20 point deduction"

universaltortoise said:
I think his flight has been seriously delayed, the message was posted 2 days ago, maybe he's on Air France?

Funny but totally tasteless!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.