eto'o has just been seen getting on a plane heading for manc

sniff said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
Well thanks for fuck all. just read the post and getting my hopes up then fucken read all these posts. If your a rag fuck of. If your a true blue, welcome,
Ctid

Its all bollox mate. if you follow the link through to the op, you will find it was posted by a rag saying his cousin is in spain and saw etoo getting on a plane to manchester. oh and he posted on weds night this now being friday, im sure some scummy sun reporter would have printed it if eto was in manchester
It was posted today.

Its common knowledge that Eto'o and his family are holidaying in Southport this summer.

Call yourself an ITK.

RAG

Barker said:
sniff said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
Well thanks for fuck all. just read the post and getting my hopes up then fucken read all these posts. If your a rag fuck of. If your a true blue, welcome,
Ctid

Its all bollox mate. if you follow the link through to the op, you will find it was posted by a rag saying his cousin is in spain and saw etoo getting on a plane to manchester. oh and he posted on weds night this now being friday, im sure some scummy sun reporter would have printed it if eto was in manchester
It was posted today.

go on yahoo, click the add more bit on the quote, it takes you through to a message board, the op was made on weds night buy a guy with a big rag logo in his sig

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.messages.eurosport.yahoo.com/Football/The_Rumour_Mill/threadview?m=tm&bn=UKS-FO-transfers&tid=1571&mid=1571&tof=4&frt=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.messages.eurosport.yahoo.com/ ... of=4&frt=1</a>

thats the link that the whole thing came from, the yahoo site makes out like its a fresh lead but when you read its quite old. and the fool thinks hes siging for united

I don't rate Eto'o and I hope he doesn't come to city. He's had a few really good games for barcalona, but apart from that he's just another average player

This is from a city fan on there? WTF?? He is top scorer in Spain and one of the best in the world.

Cookie monster said:
I don't rate Eto'o and I hope he doesn't come to city. He's had a few really good games for barcalona, but apart from that he's just another average player

This is from a city fan on there? WTF?? He is top scorer in Spain and one of the best in the world.

well hes better than what we got at the mo, either way he will improve the team.

sniff said:
Cookie monster said:

well hes better than what we got at the mo, either way he will improve the team.

Haha, "a few really good games for barcelona", good one. He does have the best players in the world to support him though but he's still class.

It's looking more and more likely that Ibrahimovic will go to Barcelona. Quite excited about that myself, one of my favorite players goes to one of my favorite teams (behind City and all our players of course :D), but one wonders where that leaves Eto'o. Inter will definitely need a replacement, and while they're not really the same kind of strikers I could see Eto'o going the other way.

Eto'o + money for Ibrahimovic might be an interesting deal for Inter since Ibra has more or less clearly stated and reiterated quite a few times that he wants out. Just speculation on my part though, and Inter might rather take a deal with just money, I don't know.

GoForGlory said:
sniff said:
Cookie monster said:

Haha, "a few really good games for barcelona", good one. He does have the best players in the world to support him though but he's still class.

It's looking more and more likely that Ibrahimovic will go to Barcelona. Quite excited about that myself, one of my favorite players goes to one of my favorite teams (behind City and all our players of course :D), but one wonders where that leaves Eto'o. Inter will definitely need a replacement, and while they're not really the same kind of strikers I could see Eto'o going the other way.

Eto'o + money for Ibrahimovic might be an interesting deal for Inter since Ibra has more or less clearly stated and reiterated quite a few times that he wants out. Just speculation on my part though, and Inter might rather take a deal with just money, I don't know.

Moratti has already said that a deal to swap Eto'o for Ibrahimovic is not on the cards. I think it's somewhere in the transfer forum.

Cookie monster said:

I thought forlan is top scorer in spain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.