Eto'o set to sign!

You have to log in, Citygal.

You will then find that each post has a 'quoyte' box, than you can clck that to reply to it.

Happy posting.
Dom

citygal1 said:
nothig to do with trasfers i kow but, how do u reply to what somebody has wrote?

i follow this board everyday but ever really write anything.
Thought id give it a whirl, but turns out im useless :O(

one post from a year ago and the next one i cant even reply properly.

Help!

ps soooo hope thats true that we are signing Eto`o today...

Just press on the quote button bottom right of someone post type your reply and then submit!

Yes its that simple just like me! Go on you know you can do it!

It hasn't been announced? Gutted. Oh well. So what are you all having for dinner tonight? Liver and onions and new potatoes for me.

*watering mouth*

Believe it when I see it to be honest. We're not capable of signing this calibre of talent right now in my opinion. We're a mid-table side with a load of dosh at the moment and that's all we are.

Brucie Bonus said:
It hasn't been announced? Gutted. Oh well. So what are you all having for dinner tonight? Liver and onions and new potatoes for me.

*watering mouth*

got to be jersey royals

Brucie Bonus said:

*watering mouth*

Plenty of iron there I see! Not my cup of tea but there you go lol.......By the way, you didn't really think there would be an announcement did you? A major windup if there ever was one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.