Eto'o set to sign!

Danamy said:
bobmcfc said:
Danamy said:
The reality of it all is that Eto'o is and always has been our main target and we're pulling out all the stops to get his signature.
I am more than confident that we can pull this one off as we can reach his demands and he can have on his CV that he's give the Prem a go when he retires.
His game suites the Prem so no reason why he shouldn't settle in quickly and set the league alight, it's his last big contract so he's wanting a good deal (which we can provide).
Pinch yourself people this guy is going to be wearing a City shirt next season and take us to the next level............Khaldoon you've answered our prayers!! :-)

is he waiting to see if tevez joins

Tevez has agreed terms but not signed on the dotted line yet as it's all being sorted on his return.
Eto'o just wants the best deal possible for himself so i don't see the Tevez deal being connected in any way?
I was told at the start of the window that we was going all out guns blazing to get him so i don't see when we've got this close why we should pull out.
cheers for the info

bobmcfc said:
Andouble said:
bobmcfc said:
Danamy said:
The reality of it all is that Eto'o is and always has been our main target and we're pulling out all the stops to get his signature.
I am more than confident that we can pull this one off as we can reach his demands and he can have on his CV that he's give the Prem a go when he retires.
His game suites the Prem so no reason why he shouldn't settle in quickly and set the league alight, it's his last big contract so he's wanting a good deal (which we can provide).
Pinch yourself people this guy is going to be wearing a City shirt next season and take us to the next level............Khaldoon you've answered our prayers!! :-)

if you were in his position, wouldn't you? Signing Tevez and then offering him 200k a week is a clear indication that this is a side that wants to qualify for the CL THIS season, top 6 just won't be good enough
what if tevez is waiting to see if eto'o signs ?

both Tevez and Eto'o deals are contingent on Berti not signing for another Prem League team as they don't want to go up against that kind of tough defense twice a season

bobmcfc said:
Andouble said:
bobmcfc said:
Danamy said:

if you were in his position, wouldn't you? Signing Tevez and then offering him 200k a week is a clear indication that this is a side that wants to qualify for the CL THIS season, top 6 just won't be good enough
what if tevez is waiting to see if eto'o signs ?

I think thats the problem mate- we are in a loop ;.)

Instead of sending 'noddy links' just wait until it's on SSN like the Tevez deal was last-night.

Eto'o won't sign unless he get a huge pay-pack which is ridiculous.

I would rather we went for the player that Barca are after to replace the player we want from them whom they are happy to let go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.