Eto'o set to sign!

Sgoater said:
davelyncooper said:
Don't want the money grabbing bastard anywhere near City, if you think Elano has an attitude problem just wait till Eto throws a tantrum.

Eto is a mercenary git and is not fit to wear the shirt, I could not give a f**k about his goals..........he will be trouble wherever he goes

Id take him, who says he would throw a tantrum ? Elano is only moving cos he wants to be a regular starter and wants a new contract. Eto'o would be an incredible signing.

he has a track record of being a grade A cock, but i still believe we should get him if possible

tomhawley said:
Sgoater said:
davelyncooper said:
Don't want the money grabbing bastard anywhere near City, if you think Elano has an attitude problem just wait till Eto throws a tantrum.

Eto is a mercenary git and is not fit to wear the shirt, I could not give a f**k about his goals..........he will be trouble wherever he goes

Id take him, who says he would throw a tantrum ? Elano is only moving cos he wants to be a regular starter and wants a new contract. Eto'o would be an incredible signing.

he has a track record of being a grade A cock, but i still believe we should get him if possible

not unlike Bellamy then

tomhawley said:
Sgoater said:
davelyncooper said:

Can you give me an example? He had a go at Rijkaard last year for being too much of a push over with Ronaldinho and Deco and the likes but that's all that springs to mind for me. Eto'o is a winner and he demands the best from him team mates much in the way that *spit* Keane used to at United and that is no problem for me

tomhawley said:
Sgoater said:
davelyncooper said:

Was aimed at Bellemy, was aimed at Anelka.... Nothing ever happened... Anelka our last 20 goals a season man, and i dont remember complaining when Bellend scored the winners against Newcastle and Middlesborough......

It just doesn't matter when compared to how good these players are.... I'd rather have grumbling in the champions league than happy families in mid-table....

Johnny_on said:
Just heard the club shop has orderded 50,000 apostrophe's...

2h2lf2x.jpg

kippax casual said:
tomhawley said:
Sgoater said:
davelyncooper said:

Can you give me an example? He had a go at Rijkaard last year for being too much of a push over with Ronaldinho and Deco and the likes but that's all that springs to mind for me. Eto'o is a winner and he demands the best from him team mates much in the way that *spit* Keane used to at United and that is no problem for me

100% agree!

Think we're all getting ahead of ourselves here. Other sites are saying he's rejected a deal with City leaving the way open for Inter Milna, Liverpool & Chelsea. Reckon we can discount Pool so he'll either go to London or Milan. Seems Vital Man City are having us all on.....

johnmc said:
Funny - 1m euros a month is thought to be exaggerated with the figure likely to be closer to £200k a week. Don't think there is that much difference there really!!

We could retire on the weekly difference john...

DontLookBackInAnger said:
tomhawley said:
Sgoater said:
davelyncooper said:

not unlike Bellamy then

i never said he wouldnt do a job... i think he would be a brilliant signing, just remember hearing stories in the past about his social life and some of the things he has done, like walk out in training, believe that was this season? etc etc

but i think he would be a staggering signing, one we could only dream about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.