EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC news reporter from coleshill saying that they are expecting the leave to be as strong as 70%, much higher than expected. Nuneaton expected to be around 80%, again much higher. If these early figures do come in then it is certainly going to make it a lot closer than everyone predicted.

Call me stupid but I think these polls and the like are skewed because remain voters are more likely to shout about their remain vote than leave voters.

What's been clear however is how people are quick to say "not saying everyone who votes leave is racist but all racists vote leave". I've seen it numerous times. So the average joe who thinks leave is better but isn't and doesn't want to be labelled as racist swerves the polls. That's why I think the margins are bigger than predicted. I reckon in the strong remain areas the majority won't quite be as big as they thought either.

I think.

Sky News seem to be struggling with the concept of a referendum putting little yellow and blue blocks on the various areas after the votes come out. How much blue and yellow isnt't relevant. Only the number of votes is. Weird.

Oh god. I couldn't stomach Farage, Britain First and other flight wing flag waving toasters celebrating this. I just can't.
Why worry about that we've dealt with celebrating Rags and scousers - toughen up .

Smug people who will be proven very wrong if that situation happens will really not be a concern of any note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.