Euro 16 - Anybody going to France?

Think the whole trip has cost us about 800/900 each but that includes transport, accommodation and tickets for all of those games. Don't think it's too bad considering. Can't wait now!

Yeah 8 of us going on the 21st June for a week taking in 4 matches including the winner of England's group and Germany's group. Should be good although expensive travelling the full length of the country.
Wales against Northern Ireland should be a classic.
Lafferty 2, Grigg 2 vs bale 1

Oh and 9 of us in a minibus to the south of France for 10 days (with a trip up to Lyon in the middle) going good to the Northern Ireland group games)

I thought we had all the flights and ferries booked before use qualified lol
I think our journey from home to campsite will be about 45 hours

Ha fuck that, flying into Bordeaux with Aer Lingus and getting a hire car, staying with friends in Bordeaux and Paris, Lille is up in the air might travel from Paris the day of the game.

Ha fuck that, flying into Bordeaux with Aer Lingus and getting a hire car, staying with friends in Bordeaux and Paris, Lille is up in the air might travel from Paris the day of the game.

9 of us nutters in a minibus ferry rosslare to roscoff then diagonally across France, so as long as we can keep the breaks short should be some craic

9 of us nutters in a minibus ferry rosslare to roscoff then diagonally across France, so as long as we can keep the breaks short should be some craic
Lol. I might have been up for something similar, few of the lads are doing it but the missus is coming along, not a hope she'd even entertain the idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.