EURO 2012: Day 10 Matchday thread

Ducado

Team supported
City
Denmark Vs Germany

Portugal Vs Holland

Better choice than last night, Germany and Holland to win, I think

All thoughts and opinions in this thread please

I think the Germans will comfortably beat the Danes. I see Holland/Portugal ending in a draw. The dilemma is which game to watch, while understandable to avoid results tampering, having two good games on at the same time is annoying when you want to watch both.

LoveCity said:
I think the Germans will comfortably beat the Danes. I see Holland/Portugal ending in a draw. The dilemma is which game to watch, while understandable to avoid results tampering, having two good games on at the same time is annoying when you want to watch both.

I think the Holland game will be better to watch

Dutch to be winning late on. Germany to go one-nil up early on and then curiously miss numerous chances before Denmark score a very late equaliser dumping out Portugal and Holland.

As long as Portugal go out I'm not to bothered who goes through. It would be nice for Nigel to stay in it though.

Quite happy for Holand to get dumped if for no other reason than to spark the transfer forum into life and give Nige a well earned rest before next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.