EURO 2012: Day 10 Matchday thread

Van Maarwijk has suprised me. He dropped Van Bommel! Not convinced with Van der Vaart as captain.

carlos92 said:
jimharri said:
carlos92 said:
That won't happen as you are in tournament mode. I can see the Dutch winning though.

-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm --

Cheers for that Jim. The Dutch are due a big performance.
Don't take it as gospel!

I have no money on it so I can believe you.
I tried working it out using this;

PAgK0.png

Actually, looking at that; if Germany win, Denmark would also have three points along with Portugal and Holland (assuming a Dutch win). Jesus; talk about confusing!

jimharri said:
carlos92 said:
jimharri said:
Don't take it as gospel!

I have no money on it so I can believe you.
I tried working it out using this;

PAgK0.png

Actually, looking at that; if Germany win, Denmark would also have three points along with Portugal and Holland (assuming a Dutch win). Jesus; talk about confusing!

Typical Uefa! The Portugal vs Netherlands is the most interesting game (fingers crossed).

Josh Blue said:
How can German possibly go out if it goes on head to head instead of goal difference?

Just can't figure it out?

Are ITV wrong or am I being stupid?

Germany losing, Portugal winning. Germany, Portugal denmark all on 6 points. When it comes to goal difference, the matches against the dutch do not count.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Haze said:
Good chance for Muller. Couldn't finish though.

lost his touch, somehow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.