EURO 2012: Day 10 Matchday thread

lol
1000870246-hummels_dapd_20120614-195858.9.jpg

bobmcfc said:
It's annoying that they're on at the same time
No choice. It's done that way to avoid any country having an unfair advantage of starting later and knowing what they need to do after the ''earlier'' match has finished.

Germany are definitely through. What would it take for the Dutch to go through?

Just had a fiver on a Denmark draw and Holland win at nearly 9/1. Bit surprised Germany haven't rested a few more players (on the basis that they probably want Holland out more than anything).

carlos92 said:
Holland HAVE to win and hope that the Germans beat Denmark. If they both happen, Germany will win the group and Holland and Portugal would finish on 3 points. Therefore it would come down to the head to head record, and with Holland beating Portugal in the above scenario, they would claim the runners-up spot.

I think!

Ruhr said:
germany 0-1 denmark
Portugal 1-0 Holland

and germany is out

That won't happen as you are in tournament mode. I can see the Dutch winning though.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
carlos92 said:
Holland HAVE to win and hope that the Germans beat Denmark. If they both happen, Germany will win the group and Holland and Portugal would finish on 3 points. Therefore it would come down to the head to head record, and with Holland beating Portugal in the above scenario, they would claim the runners-up spot.

I think!

Cheers for that Jim. The Dutch are due a big performance.

carlos92 said:
Ruhr said:
germany 0-1 denmark
Portugal 1-0 Holland

and germany is out

That won't happen as you are in tournament mode. I can see the Dutch winning though.

-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm --

jimharri said:
carlos92 said:

I think!

Don't take it as gospel!

jimharri said:
carlos92 said:
Ruhr said:
germany 0-1 denmark
Portugal 1-0 Holland

and germany is out

That won't happen as you are in tournament mode. I can see the Dutch winning though.

-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm --

jimharri said:

I think!

Don't take it as gospel!

I have no money on it so I can believe you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.