EURO 2012: Day 2 Matchday thread !

I really would have loved us to line up with a Terry/Rio CB pairing like the Media are pining for just to watch them get torn the fuck apart.

What in the name of God are the refs behind the goals for, the never see anything, I've never seen any of them make a decision. How could they not have seen that double hand ball? Ridiculous, they're pointless.
Yet we're living in the dark ages when it comes to bringing the game forward. It's about time they woke up.

Germans trying to lower expectations there, '9 of our players have no tournament experience'.

Just like the last world cup then when their team of polish youngsters stuffed us.

Think they will do well, younger players play without fear.

german team

Neuer - Boateng , Hummels , Badstuber , Lahm - Khedira , Schweinsteiger - T. Müller , Özil , Podolski - Gomez

kobiblue said:
What in the name of God are the refs behind the goals for, the never see anything, I've never seen any of them make a decision. How could they not have seen that double hand ball? Ridiculous, they're pointless.
Yet we're living in the dark ages when it comes to bringing the game forward. It's about time they woke up.

You won't see any of them making a decision matey, they don't make any signals. They only relay what their view of an incident is to the referee through their radio headsets.

He probably wouldn't have been able to see the first part where he rolled it off van der vaart's chest with his arm (handball) and the second bit wasn't handball- how can someone belting it at your hand from 8 inches be considered deliberate?- should have been a pen for 1st bit though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.