EURO 2012: Day 2 Matchday thread !

Messiiiiiiii good goal but really he can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta allegedly

Goo said:
kobiblue said:
Ronaldo and Nani are possibly two of the most hated players in football.

Oh there's absolutely nothing wrong iwth the boy..who could guessed.

I don't hate Ronaldo. Not anymore anyway. He seems to have matured in my opinion and is no worse for diving than your average player these days.

As for Nani. The guy is so annoying it's unreal. Diving all over the place, moaning to the ref, being a proper big timer.
I hate his celebration too. That annoying scream while nodding his head! Fucking does my head in. Not to mention those fucking backflips he does! Him, Rooney, and Wio are possibly the most annoying three of United's team.

Along with Scholes, Giggs, Anderson, Fletcher, Evans, the twins, Jones, Young etc. haha

I think he's up there with the most annoying rag of all time. A cheat, no bottle, no grit. Just typical rag shite.
I couldn't pick between Ferdinand Rooney and Nani, I think it's a draw to be honest.

I hate when players dive, but it's a reality, players go down when they feel contact..and fine whatever.
It's when players go down with no contact, roll over 8 times and smacking his hand off the floor over and over again in "pain" when in reality the speed and force he's hitting his hand off the floor, is the only part of him that could be hurt.

Neither himself or Ronaldo track back, and for me, Ronaldo is and always will be a rag.

Re: Mark Lawrenson

In the first half he had a go at podolski for playing for germany when he was born in poland
Lawrenson has 39 caps for Ireland ..........he was born in Preston

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.