EURO 2012: Day 4 Matchday thread

bluebannana said:
Lucky13 said:
bluebannana said:
bias aside, he held the ball up well and created some good chances, Lescott had bezema in his pocket all game.

Bias aside , did he have a shot on goal?

no, but he did everything else pretty good. You dont have to have a shot on goal to have had a good game :/ take your city specs off :)

fergies tactics stick in their mind , must not shoot at goal.

bluebannana said:
Lucky13 said:
bluebannana said:
bias aside, he held the ball up well and created some good chances, Lescott had bezema in his pocket all game.

no, but he did everything else pretty good. You dont have to have a shot on goal to have had a good game :/ take your city specs off :)
He did have a shot,about25 yards

Lucky13 said:
bluebannana said:
Blue Hefner said:
He was decent at best. He certainly didn't have the French centre back 'all over the place'

Relatively speaking in comparison to what was on the pitch, he played well. Whether he had a shot on goal or not was more to do with the kind of game we played, very few chances were created for anybody, not just Welbeck.

I think the whole defence had a good game, Milner was his usual workhorse self, the middle two were solid and Welbeck and Oxlade-Chamberlain provided a decent outlet. I think the only really disappointing player was Young, who was pretty anonymous. All in all though, it was a good performance by quite a mediocre team.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Lucky13 said:
bluebannana said:

Relatively speaking in comparison to what was on the pitch, he played well. Whether he had a shot on goal or not was more to do with the kind of game we played, very few chances were created for anybody, not just Welbeck.

I think the whole defence had a good game, Milner was his usual workhorse self, the middle two were solid and Welbeck and Oxlade-Chamberlain provided a decent outlet. I think the only really disappointing player was Young, who was pretty anonymous. All in all though, it was a good performance by quite a mediocre team.

finally a positive post from a non bias city fan

kippaxwarrior said:
And Keown's beard? WTF is that about?

It isn't about anything good, that's for sure. But it's better than Wooney's Hilda Hogden wig.

What a shame Guidetti couldn't make it because of his strange injury, although I'm not sure they'd have played he and Ibra together but he would have gotten some time on the pitch I'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.