EURO 2012: Day 4 Matchday thread

always watch international tournaments but dont support england,felt all the city players had a good game, nasri was running midfield,lescott and hart played well, milner industrious as ever, welbeck (hate saying it) did well with what he had to do, young quiet, wish itv would fuck off with the scotty parker love-in.

Also tyldsley you twat i think you'll find lescotts goal at villa park was more important than tonight, glad for joleon.

Shut it to the idiots mocking the players.

The whole team put in a shift, but there were some exceptional performances.
Lescott was very up for it and i think he knew this was a great opportunity to cement his deserved spot. I think he is better than cahill tbh.
Gerrard and parker were pretty good in the middle, glen johnson did very well against a good Ribery. Cole was cole and Hart was good, could he have done something about the goal? Maybe but a lot of bodies in-front of the box makes it hard for goalies. Welbeck also played well and had Milner made that chance, which he should have, then young wouldn't be dubbed
anonymous" on here.

Good performance but will not be shocked if England actually tie all three games or win the rest. Some England haters on here need to get their heads out of their arse, most wouldn't say this shit if their club team was wank. If you are English, constructing criticism is alright but needless jibes at players because they play on certain teams just makes you sound foolish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.