EURO 2012: Day 4 Matchday thread

to be honest, that's the team i'd have expected except downing for the ox. and then i'd have moaned about downing so i think i'll just shut up and watch it.

i've got my subbuteo premier league trophy on top of the telly to remind myself not to get worked up no matter how shite england perform.

Positive thinking!

If you're English then support England. Forget about players you don't like, we managed to do it with players who've played for City who we don't like - Steve Macmanaman, Danny Mills, personal ones for me were Elano and Tevez (done as much to anger me than any United player in history); also managers too and an owner who made us a complete and utter joke.

So many parrallels to the England set-up. Yet many of us stayed with our club. You've just got to get on with it. It's not about being good. It's a shame that if we had Spain's team everyone would be arse-licking the England team but because we don't people say they don't give a fuck and justify that with saying xxx plays for United.

The players mean fuck all, though. Players just happen to play, one day they'll be too old to play and nobody will ever give a fuck about them ever again. It's about you and those you know. Why stop yourself having a good time just because we're not that good and the way the FA is run is a joke? We've just got to get on with it.

I'm quite proud to be English. I think we live in a great country and are very fortunate to do so when you look at the complete and utter jokes for countries there are aorund the world compared to the one we live in. Education is good, crime isn't bad, evehn those living in the roughest areas live in absolute luxury compared to about 75% of the rest of the world, we've got fantastic culture (music, sport, theatre etc) - this country is great!

Engerland Engerland Engerland!!!

All City lads on the pitch, French and English to have great games, Wellbeck and Young to have stinkers, red cards and million game bans... England to win a thriller 4-3. That's ALL I ask..

Evra ahead of Clichy?.. what? Blanc mustn't have watched either play all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.