EURO 2012: Day 8 Matchday Thread

Re: Glen Johnson - You are terrible.

another generation said:
Deary me. Just seen the player ratings in the Indie.
Glen Johnson: Important challenge on Ibrahimovic after 15 minutes and Elm after 55 minutes. Got forward at every opportunity to support Milner. Unlucky to deflect Sweden’s first goal into the net. Tried desperately to clear it off the line. England’s best defender. 7
Any Bluemooner wish to own up to hacking into the Independent's website? What a load of tosh.

Well the MUEN has Johnson on 7 as well, I'm just gob smacked its madness.

Bit of sense from Duncan White in the Torygraph:
Johnson 4
Owes Walcott big time. He was played Mellberg onside for Sweden’s first and then carried the ball into his own net, capping a sloppy performance.

Mods why did you merge this thread in to the match day thread ?<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
another generation said:
Johnson 4
Owes Walcott big time. He was played Mellberg onside for Sweden’s first and then carried the ball into his own net, capping a sloppy performance.

Even the scousers are arguing like fuck about Johnson.

Challenger1978 said:
another generation said:
Johnson 4

Even the scousers are arguing like fuck about Johnson.
Wow. Usually their own can do no wrong.

another generation said:
Johnson 4
What's really scary - if Johnson doesn't play we have Phil "Baresi" Jones or Martin "Who??" Kelly for our right back slot.

Talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place :(

i think johnson wasn't good yesterday , was responsible for the goal and had a average game otherwise ,he did save a couple of goals too , or and those were important saves , right?

I think everyone here hates him because johnson was picked ahead of micah , otherwise i dont see a particular reason for such abuse

On the other hand , please give me the reason why there is no abuse for milner , didn't he played badly? I bet if he played for any other team , he would be getting the stick around here

(But i agree with all of you that young shouldn't be near a football pitch , atleast in the euros)

suarez7 said:
i think johnson wasn't good yesterday , was responsible for the goal and had a average game otherwise ,he did save a couple of goals too , or and those were important saves , right?

I think everyone here hates him because johnson was picked ahead of micah , otherwise i dont see a particular reason for such abuse

On the other hand , please give me the reason why there is no abuse for milner , didn't he played badly? I bet if he played for any other team , he would be getting the stick around here

(But i agree with all of you that young shouldn't be near a football pitch , atleast in the euros)
Trust me, newb, Milner gets plenty of stick on this board.

Yes Johnson was bad but, Ashley young does not have a game when the diving is taken away.

suarez7 said:

he only made those tackles because he was so out of position in the first place and was lucky that it was Elmander and Ibrahimovic up front so that he could catch them.

No point criticising Milner when he was played out of his position and tried his best and was still better than half the team as a result anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.