EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 2. Germany V Italy

Germans beaten in Warsaw.
Lovely as always when they got beat but also pleasantly symbolic as well :)
Thumbs up for Balotelli, Pirlo, Cassano and Co.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
least 10 years of the Germans "doing it the right way" "emerging stars".

not won anything have they?

The smug idiots were decreeing themselves the winners at the start of the tournament, much like the silly arses Bayern Whinging Fornicators Munich did before the Champs League final.

Get knotted, Germany

Chungo said:
Greggo said:
Balotelli Balotelli he's a striker and he's good at darts.
CLASS 2ND BEST STRIKER AT THE EUROS BY FAR

Your forgetting our wayne you silly billy.
Silly me!!!. I was going to mention the granny shagger but I couldnt bring myself to do it tbh and what I said was the most honest and shortest way of putting it.

UltraPoland said:
Germans beaten in Warsaw.
Lovely as always when they got beat but also pleasantly symbolic as well :)
Thumbs up for Balotelli, Pirlo, Cassano and Co.
It really should have been us throwing them out of Poland (well us or the Ruskies)

Come on Italy, stuff the tippy tappy, strikerless ones on Sunday.

I thought it would be a lot closer but credit to Italy. Superb effort from Mario.

Very happy for Italy and Balotelli, always liked Italian team. Germany can't be too upset though, the better team won, but with their young talent coming through, they'll remain a force, and will get stronger.

Final? On one side, I would like to see Balotelli finish the job, but also Silva be part of a team that makes history by winning 3 tournaments on the spin. I suppose I will be happy in one way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.