Euro 2024

Papers gone full giddy with today's headlines, who are they fooling England were shit and the coach is a clueless pratt.

That defence will never keep out the better sides, the midfield is non-existant and we carry little or no threat up front.

Watching Rodri last night was a thing of beauty, comparing Rice to him is an insult.

as some of you know, i am a Gala Fan from istanbul But my second team is England National (3rd is city) team. i support england national team since 1996 (actually 90), it is a long story. i really get depressed when england lose in an international tournament.. so, i am really a fan. believe me.
anyway, each tournament i buy a new jersey. this tournament i bought a new shirt, at start of June, before the tournament. Hang it in my room. and said that ''i will wear it in the first game that i will watch outside''
it is still waiting there... brand new... clean :)))
ok, i was very happy after Jude's goal, and glad that england make it to quarters.
due to the boring style of play, i can not find the power to wear my new shirt, and go out to watch the game of england in a pıub or at a park with big screen.
anyway,
maybe that is the way it should be.
maybe ''destiny is at work'' :)))
good luck England.
cheers.

1719821093073.png

as some of you know, i am a Gala Fan from istanbul But my second team is England National (3rd is city) team. i support england national team since 1996 (actually 90), it is a long story. i really get depressed when england lose in an international tournament.. so, i am really a fan. believe me.
anyway, each tournament i buy a new jersey. this tournament i bought a new shirt, at start of June, before the tournament. Hang it in my room. and said that ''i will wear it in the first game that i will watch outside''
it is still waiting there... brand new... clean :)))
ok, i was very happy after Jude's goal, and glad that england make it to quarters.
due to the boring style of play, i can not find the power to wear my new shirt, and go out to watch the game of england in a pıub or at a park with big screen.
anyway,
maybe that is the way it should be.
maybe ''destiny is at work'' :)))
good luck England.
cheers.

View attachment 123874
You know Turkey are still in the competition? In fact, they play tonight.

I suggest we play the next euros at Hough End. I will provide TV pictures from my mobile phone and the commentary by just talking bollocks. We can have a random choice of eleven players who are English and have football boots and the manager can be chosen from the folk who are in Picadilly Gardens at 2 AM on a Wednesday Morning. All this would be cheaper but with no drop off in quality.

Just come back from cologne after enjoying a few nights there, and taking in the Spain Georgia game. Had a wonderful time, the game was excellent and there were fans from many nations out there enjoying their time.

A lot of English fans about in Koln, plus a few Scots too. Didn't see any bother whatsoever but England fans do take themselves very seriously compared to others, they always seem to carry an air of aggression for some reason!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.