Euro 2028 UK & Ireland

dublinblue12

The 2028 European Championship is set to take place in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland

The absence of a Russian bid left Turkey as the only expected opposition. Now, the Turkish bid has also been withdrawn, leaving only the UK and Ireland remaining.

Ireland has three likely stadiums that could be used: The Aviva Stadium and Croke Park in Dublin and Windsor park in Belfast.

However Belfast’s Windsor Park, where the capacity of 18,500 falls below UEFA’s minimum requirement of 30,000, although it is suggested building a new ground in Northern Ireland is under consideration, as well as an upgrade to Northern Ireland’s national stadium.

Other key stadia will include Glasgow’s Hampden Park, Cardiff’s Principality Stadium, any number of premier league stadiums in England with Wembley also certain to be hosting the final.

Years of practise mate, just about to battle my way up to the stadium by a circuitous route thanks to the twats at Metrolonk. I hope we get a decent result today or I will be one miserable sod on the way home.
How would anyone know?

Years of practise mate, just about to battle my way up to the stadium by a circuitous route thanks to the twats at Metrolonk. I hope we get a decent result today or I will be one miserable sod on the way home.
I’m starting to hope we win for the sake of anyone you live with rather than the fact I’m a City fan. Have a good day blue. ;)

The 2028 European Championship is set to take place in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland

The absence of a Russian bid left Turkey as the only expected opposition. Now, the Turkish bid has also been withdrawn, leaving only the UK and Ireland remaining.

Ireland has three likely stadiums that could be used: The Aviva Stadium and Croke Park in Dublin and Windsor park in Belfast.

However Belfast’s Windsor Park, where the capacity of 18,500 falls below UEFA’s minimum requirement of 30,000, although it is suggested building a new ground in Northern Ireland is under consideration, as well as an upgrade to Northern Ireland’s national stadium.

Other key stadia will include Glasgow’s Hampden Park, Cardiff’s Principality Stadium, any number of premier league stadiums in England with Wembley also certain to be hosting the final.
Hampden is a shithole. Either Cetic park or Ibrox.

10 stadiums per the EURO 2024 arrangements, so will likely be:

Wembley, Millennium Stadium, Aviva, Hampden Park, Old Trafford, Emirates, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Villa Park, St. James or Stadium of Light and somewhere else in the Midlands like Leicester, Forest, MK or Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.