Euro Championship's 2012 DAY 11!

Ovo said:
didactic said:
Why do they keep saying Cassano scored in the first game against Spain? He didnt it was Di Natale and thats serious lack of professionalism as they keep repeating this mistake.

I noticed that but these are the same people calling our Dave Villa so you shouldn't expect much from them.

I wish I could just wing it for £40 000 a game and give players names that arent theirs and say the wrong people scored goals.

Lost Pilot said:
Adam-mcfc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Busquets contributes nothing to this Spanish side
Bit like saying Barry contributes nothing to City.

Agreed, his use of the ball is quality. Absolute wanker of a person though!
Indeed. Despicable person but I'd argue he's the best one touch passer in the world.

kippaxwarrior said:
He's not half the player Yaya is.

Xavi has done fuck all in two and a half games in this tournament so far.

Come on Croatia, knock Spain out and we'll go for a Quarter against Italy/Croatia if we get through.

Spain have been so unadventurous and boring they've not looked like scoring in the first half. It's actually been quite easy for Croatia, they just need to nick a goal.

didactic said:
Ovo said:
didactic said:
Why do they keep saying Cassano scored in the first game against Spain? He didnt it was Di Natale and thats serious lack of professionalism as they keep repeating this mistake.

I noticed that but these are the same people calling our Dave Villa so you shouldn't expect much from them.

I wish I could just wing it for £40 000 a game and give players names that arent theirs and say the wrong people scored goals.

You're not alone pal.

kippaxwarrior said:
Adam-mcfc said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Barry contributes to the City side Busquets does nothing for Spain or Barca,never rated him
To think they got rid of Yaya to give him more game time, shocking decision but im not complaining
I don't understand how you can rate Barry but not Busquets. They complete similar jobs only Busquets is better. He's more crucial to Barca than any other player barring Messi.

didactic said:
Ovo said:
didactic said:

License fee going to good use

Adam-mcfc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Adam-mcfc said:

Barry contributes to the City side Busquets does nothing for Spain or Barca,never rated him
To think they got rid of Yaya to give him more game time, shocking decision but im not complaining
I don't understand how you can rate Barry but not Busquets. They complete similar jobs only Busquets is better. He's more crucial to Barca than any other player barring Messi.
Nailed it. Busquets is massively underrated outside of Spain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.