Euro Championship's 2012 DAY 11!

Have the bbc not got a base in Poland/Ukraine?
They look like they are sat in a studio in media city!

The itv coverage is done from that square outside the stadium in Warsaw, you can here the fans and all sorts!

Not like the bbc to not waste a load of licence fee money and send them all off on a jolly boys is it?

Adam-mcfc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Adam-mcfc said:
Bit like saying Barry contributes nothing to City.

Barry contributes to the City side Busquets does nothing for Spain or Barca,never rated him
To think they got rid of Yaya to give him more game time, shocking decision but im not complaining
I don't understand how you can rate Barry but not Busquets. They complete similar jobs only Busquets is better. He's more crucial to Barca than any other player barring Messi.

Well football is all about opinions, you rate him, i dont
But by your logic your saying Busquets is more crucial to Barca than Xavi and Iniesta?
Absolutely no chance

Blue Haze said:
Spain playing with fire here.
I hope they get burnt. They're so safe in possession in and around the centre circle it is actually gone into negative and boring football. They used to excite me and I was in awe; now I just find them tedious and always want the opposition to beat them.

Torres and Silva have made at least two dozen great runs in behind the back four and the other Spain players keep ignoring the run and turning round to do jack shit for five minutes.

BORING!

Come on Croatia nick a goal in this game.

I'm watching ESPN2 for the Italy Ireland match and their talking about quarterbacks and sectarian shootings 18yrs ago, Ballack is on the panel and he looks puzzled as fcuk. Mad yanks..Haha

Marvin said:
How does Torres get in this team? Blunting a truly great team.

Get him off
I completely disagree. Torres could have been provided with two or three good chances had the fucking boring midfield slipped a ball through to one of his good runs.

But they haven't and don't look like they want to. They (and Barcelona this season just gone) look like they want to break records for passing statistics and not actually win games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.