Euro Championship's 2012 DAY 11!

Marvin said:
danburge82 said:
Marvin said:
How does Torres get in this team? Blunting a truly great team.

Get him off
I completely disagree. Torres could have been provided with two or three good chances had the fucking boring midfield slipped a ball through to one of his good runs.

But they haven't and don't look like they want to. They (and Barcelona this season just gone) look like they want to break records for passing statistics and not actually win games.
Torres is finished. \he can't run on to anything. His pace has gone. 2 years evidence and some people still can't see it
He played really well for Chelsea a lot last season (okay his finishing was quite poor) and his movement tonight has been excellent but Iniesta/Xavi wont slip the ball through to him (or David who keeps making similar runs). He's not the player he was; but he's far from finished (he's never had pace).

Am I the only one who thinks Piqué is absolute shite? He's going to be the undoing of Spain if he keeps this up.

danburge82 said:
Marvin said:
danburge82 said:
I completely disagree. Torres could have been provided with two or three good chances had the fucking boring midfield slipped a ball through to one of his good runs.

But they haven't and don't look like they want to. They (and Barcelona this season just gone) look like they want to break records for passing statistics and not actually win games.
Torres is finished. \he can't run on to anything. His pace has gone. 2 years evidence and some people still can't see it
He played really well for Chelsea a lot last season (okay his finishing was quite poor) and his movement tonight has been excellent but Iniesta/Xavi wont slip the ball through to him (or David who keeps making similar runs). He's not the player he was; but he's far from finished (he's never had pace).

can you stop talking out of your arse please? it's irritating.

Adam-mcfc said:
Am I the only one who thinks Piqué is absolute shite? He's going to be the undoing of Spain if he keeps this up.
He's like a scared child when he doesn't play with Carles Puyol for Barca. Sergio Ramos is top class though so that makes up for it with Spain. Puyol is still a very top player, he's just getting injured more and more now.

BulgarianPride said:
If Italy wins 1-0 and Spain draws, why is Croatia eliminated? From my count, Croatia would have a higher goal difference with the same amount of points.

I think it's GD among the groups who are tied.

The rules are weird.

What decides who goes through if they're equal on points?

Spain have the best GD but are second?!

don't understand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.