Euro Championship's 2012 DAY 11!

Feed-The-Goat said:
Juan King said:
Ovo said:
Whoopdefuckingdoo. Shreks back. I don't know anyone that gives a fuck.

Not sure why they just had a little wank fest just because he is now available to play. That was embarrassing.

He does fuck all foe england anyway, makes no difference.

Exactly. That's why people cumming in their pants just because he can play doesn't make sense.

kippaxwarrior said:
Adam-mcfc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Barry contributes to the City side Busquets does nothing for Spain or Barca,never rated him
To think they got rid of Yaya to give him more game time, shocking decision but im not complaining
I don't understand how you can rate Barry but not Busquets. They complete similar jobs only Busquets is better. He's more crucial to Barca than any other player barring Messi.

Well football is all about opinions, you rate him, i dont
But by your logic your saying Busquets is more crucial to Barca than Xavi and Iniesta?
Absolutely no chance
Yes. Busquets allows Xavi and Iniesta the freedom to get forward and not worry about defending, which is neccessary for them to do what they do. He's always open for a short pass whilst simultaneously marking the oppositions major attacking threat. He's the lynchpin in their entire system, which Guardiola has stated on numerous occasions. Xavi or Iniesta can be injured with no major loss of form to the team but when Busquets is out there's a marked difference.

danburge82 said:
Marvin said:
How does Torres get in this team? Blunting a truly great team.

Get him off
I completely disagree. Torres could have been provided with two or three good chances had the fucking boring midfield slipped a ball through to one of his good runs.

But they haven't and don't look like they want to. They (and Barcelona this season just gone) look like they want to break records for passing statistics and not actually win games.
Torres is finished. \he can't run on to anything. His pace has gone. 2 years evidence and some people still can't see it

Pigeonho said:
Kun Aguero said:
Pigeonho said:
When I see the Croatia shirt I just think of Prosinecki. What a fucking player he was.

Think how good a player he would have been if he never smoked 60 a day.
Ha, is that what he was on?!
The ball fucking stuck to him like glue. I'd love to see him, with that ability, in our team now. When he went to Pompey it was a coup of all coups.

Well at least 40

Robert Prosinečki
Ex-Crotaian international Robert Prosinečki was famous in his homeland for being a heavy smoker. He was as well known for his ability to chug away on more than 40 ciggies a day as he was for his midfield prowess. When he was joined Portsmouth in 2001 word is that he cut down… to 20 a day. He lasted one season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.attackingsoccer.com/tag/soccer-players-who-smoke/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.attackingsoccer.com/tag/socc ... who-smoke/</a>

It seem's a lot of famous players smoke, granny shagger, Gazza, Zidane, Maradonna.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.