Euro Championships 2012 DAY 12!!

Why is he having a pop from there? Fortunately got the corner.

Juan King said:
He's not used to the extra purchase he gets on the ball from his new hair.

You're not telling me that hair is real.

Also, Ashley Young, you wanker.

teddykgb said:
two impressive flops by Ashley Young already and we're only 25 minutes in

He's got to be a shoe in for the olympic diving team, Tom Daley has fuck all on him.

cleavers said:
Lescott is amazingly fit (not in that way....) caught out by a shit corner from Gerrard, not only chased the player who got the ball, harrying him into getting rid, but got back into defence quicker than Terry. Been very good in this tournament for me, better than I expected.

I don't think people realise just how good our Joleon is. He arguably had a better season last year than Vicent and doesn't get anywhere near the praise he deserves. He's vastly improved since he first came also. I love Big Jol.

cleavers said:
Lescott is amazingly fit (not in that way....) caught out by a shit corner from Gerrard, not only chased the player who got the ball, harrying him into getting rid, but got back into defence quicker than Terry. Been very good in this tournament for me, better than I expected.

Best english defender about by a mile..

To be fair, there's a lot weighing on Wayne Rooney's mind tonight. Namely the fur of three cats and half a tube of Bostik

I am so underwhelmed by this shower. They are running round like headless chickens, what the heck is going on?

Young is totally off the pace, Rooney is a passenger, Cole is definitely 2nd division only, Terry needs to get himself sorted and it's a good job that Joe Hart is there. Need I go on? I've seen better football from my ten year olds!!

marcoboogers said:
To be fair, there's a lot weighing on Wayne Rooney's mind tonight. Namely the fur of three cats and half a tube of Bostik
Quality!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.