Euro Championships 2012 DAY 12!!

Glad to be of service Rammy mate :) on a side note, you coming to the next knees up ?

Also for lol's...

11grdp3.jpg

Bluemoon dan said:
I know I'll get slaughtered for this but keep Young on, he has been the only one up there who has looked even remotely like creating anything.

I agree.

He was hopeless for the first 20 mins but improved after that.

Parker, Milner and Wellshit are the players I'd be looking to switch.

best hope england have is to bring on ponytail and just hoof it. couldn't be much worse than this non-football they are serving up. if there ever was a plan it's foundered on a nonmatch fit rooney a hopeless parker, and the rest not knowing what they are supposed to be doing, gerrard trying the quarter back role. in short snafu

DanCity2890 said:
Bluemoon dan said:
I know I'll get slaughtered for this but keep Young on, he has been the only one up there who has looked even remotely like creating anything.

What game are you watching mate?

I'm guessing Aston villa v Chelsea from 3 years ago.

Rammy Blue said:
Breaker said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sorry to say but Milner was woeful and completely ineffective in that half, switch him for Walcott.

Who will hold Johnson's hand at the back then?

Poor reason for keeping him on.

He isn't a wide player. Until Milner is played centrally then he will never fulfil his potential.

DanCity2890 said:
Bluemoon dan said:

What game are you watching mate?

The one where his cross created our only attempt on goal? Admittedly this isnt a great recommendation of our attacking prowess but its a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.