Euro Championships 2012 DAY 12!!

Pigeonho said:
Blue2112 said:
Pigeonho said:
There you go, he got mentioned.

Yep fair play, not bad five minutes after the incident. Here's one '' a good pass from Rooney but its hard for Wellbeck to get it'' and ''Good pass from Rooney but asking a lot from milner'' ?
I was actually being sarcastic towards ITV, or in other words in support of you questioning why he hadn't been mentioned. It was a fantastic save by Hart and I can only think it was because of the drama which dick head provided which took the shine off it.

It was a decent attemp at a save but it was a goal. Take off your blue tinted specs.

Blue2112 said:
Pigeonho said:
There you go, he got mentioned.

Yep fair play, not bad five minutes after the incident. Here's one '' a good pass from Rooney but its hard for Wellbeck to get it'' and ''Good pass from Rooney but asking a lot from milner'' ?

And heres another ''Rooney slips it through to Wellbeck'' the ball goes straight into the keepers hands and Wellbeck must be 10 yards away. Thats three bad passed in the last 10 minutes and yet they've all been described in a positive manner. Fucking C**ts

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Well Balotelli v Terry in the quarters won't kick off...
My money is on a Balo to win with a straight knockout.

80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
Blue2112 said:
I was actually being sarcastic towards ITV, or in other words in support of you questioning why he hadn't been mentioned. It was a fantastic save by Hart and I can only think it was because of the drama which dick head provided which took the shine off it.

It was a decent attemp at a save but it was a goal. Take off your blue tinted specs.

Apologies Pige I misunderstood it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.