Euro Championships 2012 DAY 12!!

How the fuck have England won that group? Still, quarter final defeat to Italy allows them some respectability I guess.

Mentioned in another thread - Hodgson's another Ron Greenwood.

England deserve praise, France and Holland have better players but have flopped and France are now practically out of the tournament with Spain next.

strongbowholic said:
How the fuck have England won that group? Still, quarter final defeat to Italy allows them some respectability I guess.

Mentioned in another thread - Hodgson's another Ron Greenwood.
Because the other 3 teams are terrible<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
England deserve praise, France and Holland have better players but have flopped and France are now practically out of the tournament with Spain next.
Vieira said before a ball was kicked that France are poor. Holland having better players means nothing. They got knocked out by Germany and Portugal

This is where i'll take an interest. Roy has managed to produce a team here and he's done what no-one thought would happen - win the group.
I think we will beat Italy from what i've seen of them. All of them have been average, as have England, but I think Rooney may just step up to the mark there.
Looking forward to Sunday and my interest in the national team is once again invigorated.

Hopefully our luck hasn't run out yet although we've used a huge chunk in the Sweden and Ukraine games.

Pigeonho said:
This is where i'll take an interest. Roy has managed to produce a team here and he's done what no-one thought would happen - win the group.
I think we will beat Italy from what i've seen of them. All of them have been average, as have England, but I think Rooney may just step up to the mark there.
Looking forward to Sunday and my interest in the national team is once again invigorated.
good post

Both France and Holland have a poor defense. Great sides are built on a Good defense.

I am loving this tournament. We are total underdogs, we know we are shit but we have finished top of the group ahead of France. I didn't think that would happen.

Love gerrard summing up Rooneys goal "tap in"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.