Euro Championships 2012 DAY 12!!

God players just lose Johnson with absolute ease. His feet are cemented to the ground.

We have the worst national anthem ever, It is a miserable dirge. I feel embarassed every time I hear it and I don't understand why it's played before England games, anyway. It isn't England's anthem; it's the British anthem. I'm pretty certain that Wales and Scotland don't use it. Why can't we use Blake's Jerusalem instead. It's a beautiful song. It is hard support a team who's fans and players repeatedly sing this dreadful scourge of a dirge. The fact that it's as much about the royal parasites as it is about the country does not help. Some of us are republicans, don't you know.

And then there's Wooney's fucking hair, for God's sake. He can fuck off.

Have the commentators completely forgotten that Rooney has never done anything of note on the international stage and his goal scoring record is atrocious.

Larsson heads straight at Lloris. Second chance of the game to Sweden. France with a tentative start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.