Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

Don't give a fuck if he doesn't play for us every week, Foden should be in this team. The midfield just stands still when the defence have the ball, no point having a good attack if they never get it.

That was shite and it's not going to get any better. Players in there that can't control or pass a ball.
As for reading the game, my old nan could've done better and she was blind for 60 years.

Don't give a fuck if he doesn't play for us every week, Foden should be in this team. The midfield just stands still when the defence have the ball, no point having a good attack if they never get it.

You simply can’t pick a player that’s not featuring for his club and doesn’t have a previous reputation to live off.

Those of us in my generation are fortunate that we saw England win the World Cup in our lifetime. I very much doubt that we'll see us win another major trophy before we all drop off the perch. Same old, same old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.