Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

Just seen the starting lineup. Wtf is that midfield about ? Trippier ahead of TTA ?

I think Southgate is losing the plot.

A British man has died in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia before England's Euro 2020 qualifier.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said it was "supporting the family of a British man who died following an incident in Sofia".

Another British man suffered a minor injury in a separate incident, the FCO spokesperson said.

Christ, incredibly sad.

Just seen the starting lineup. Wtf is that midfield about ? Trippier ahead of TTA ?

All of the responsibility for creating/scoring will be on Sterling and, if he isn’t able to singlehandedly win the match, he’ll be blamed for the team’s dysfunction...

Southgate is a truly woeful manager, tried to copy Peps style at the world cup, as soon as we faced anyone half decent he didn't have a clue
He speaks very clear and precise, but he's a friggin joke of a manager, he was shite at Boro and got Venables in to bale him out, he will never rattle the top brass at the FA, he's a yes man and a puppet for the men at the top.
Couldn't pick his nose never mind mould a team, look at that midfield, ordinary doesn't do it justice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.