Euro Shambles

Re: beer in m/c before hamburg game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be able to pop down to Shambles but it'd mean meeting up with the other blue at the ground due to work I don't know if I can be arsed with.

I'll think about it, me and Mr T-Rex might pop along.

i'll be there getting absolutely wankered lads, bring it on, oh n i think il bring my big banana too!!! Just hope its a good sunny day like before chelsea game....class!!!

i'll be there getting absolutely wankered lads, bring it on, oh n i think il bring my big banana too!!! Just hope its a good sunny day like before chelsea game....class!!!

should be plenty of us blues there. its got the makings of a brilliant day, dont let us down city!

anybody tell me where shambles is i usually drink near the ground but fancy a afternoon out in town before game

mcfcmick said:
anybody tell me where shambles is i usually drink near the ground but fancy a afternoon out in town before game
Just head towards the big wheel. Judging by response you will here the City fans from there. I will be one of them. Took the Thursday and Friday off. Thursday for the beer and matchm Friday for the hangover!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.