Euro Shambles

Really proud uf the guys at the Shambles..great to see kids there in the middle of it all, and german's and City fans drinking singing and sitting together...just a shame that thug de niro pitched up looking for a scrap!!!

Funniest moment has to be the old drunk Rag trying to take on City by himself, only to be taken away by the police to chants of "f*ck off back to London!!". To be fair, I hope when I'm his age I'd have the balls to stand in front of a few hundrerd rags and sing blue moon!

blueshortshorts said:
Really proud uf the guys at the Shambles..great to see kids there in the middle of it all, and german's and City fans drinking and sitting together...just a shame that thug de niro pitched up looking for a scrap!!!

Funniest moment has to be the old drunk Rag trying to take on City by himself, only to be taken away by the police to chants of "f*ck off back to London!!". To be fair, I hope when I'm his age I'd have the balls to stand in front of a few hundrerd rags and sing blue moon!

yeh i did ok till one of my gloves popped:(

I was in the wellington getting served when someone ran in and said it was kicking off and they stopped serving beer after that, did it actually kick off? Didn't look like it did...

Had to stop serving in Wellington cos they ran out of plastic glasses, we went upstairs then where they carried on serving in glass, bit couldn't take outside.....Mitre ran out of beer altogether.

bluemoon27 said:
excellent afternoon really enjoyed it there my claim to fame was i was the one that got the rubber ring on the lamp,the only one to do it
Ha fair play I saw a lot try!

My claim to fame is that I was the lad in the Berti shirt. Loads of people telling me that I'm doing a good job warming the bench and asking for pictures!

Top day, well up for Bolton Shambles!

Should do one for Blackburn game aswell though because that is last Saturday home game so should get a better turn out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.