Euro Shambles

Bluebird1 said:
Had a fantastic time and everyone should be really proud of themselves. Can't believe how early they stopped serving us though! Anyone know why?

This - despite losing I'm still buzzing now. Credit to the Hamburg fans, they played their part but we showed that there is only one team from Manchester. Gutted we won the game and lost the tie but our fans showed true "Pride in Battle" and I loved every minute from 2pm til leaving the ground. You guys, all of you, are the heartbeat of this club.

Fantastic today, nice to meet felix and de niro with his boxing gloves!!!!

we should have these meetings alot IMO, last game of the season bolton at home 4pm kick-off would be nice.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Fantastic today, nice to meet felix and de niro with his boxing gloves!!!!

we should have these meetings alot IMO, last game of the season bolton at home 4pm kick-off would be nice.
I'm up for it, absolutely loved today!!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
where was you today and where was you stood?, i was right in the middle where the chants started, with you starting the berti one i must of been close to you.
I was one of the idiots stood on the tables and chairs right in the middle. I'll probably be on a few videos if people put some on.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I was right there next to you lot then!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for some videos to pop up, brilliant day it was.
Shame we didn't get to speak. I think we should start planning the next one now then.

BOLTON SHAMBLES!!

Who's in?

Daniel Sturridge said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
I was right there next to you lot then!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for some videos to pop up, brilliant day it was.
Shame we didn't get to speak. I think we should start planning the next one now then.

BOLTON SHAMBLES!!

Who's in?

yeh man i know, i was on the look out for bluemooners though!!!,

yes i'm in, bolton shambles here we come!!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.