Euro U21 Championships

England kick off tonight against a very strong Portugal side. Huge blow to have already lost Berahino for the tournament and John Stones for at least the first two games with concussion. The only plus side being that striker and centerback are two of our stronger areas, especially striker where we still have Kane and Ings.

England kick off tonight against a very strong Portugal side. Huge blow to have already lost Berahino for the tournament and John Stones for at least the first two games with concussion. The only plus side being that striker and centerback are two of our stronger areas, especially striker where we still have Kane and Ings.

well that sucks. I dont understand why they haven't called up patrick bamford instead of the wolves striker swell. Eric dier should have been in the squad swell

well that sucks. I dont understand why they haven't called up patrick bamford instead of the wolves striker swell. Eric dier should have been in the squad swell

bamford is injured and with dier i am not sure.

stones is a massive loss because he is arguably one of if not the best defender in the competition if you ask me.

Butland
Jenkinson-Moore-Gibson-Garbutt
Chalobah-Ward Prowse
Lingard-Carroll-Redomnd
Kane

plays

Sa
Esgaio-Ilori-P. Oliveira-Guerrero
S.Oliveira-William-Joao Mario
Ricardo-Bernardo Silva-Cavaliero

Portugal playing without a striker, should be interesting

You have to hand it to the Beeb;

FDKev2I.png

Not much gets past them, does it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.